Spa Lounge Attendant (Male)
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Discounts|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Mii amo Spa|
|Description:||Responsible for providing personal service, and orientating guests to the spa facilities including lounges, pool and other areas as requested by guests. Keep the lounge and pool areas neat, clean, and stocked with all amenities.|
|Duties:||1. Responsibilities to include greeting all guests in the locker room (menís lounge). |
2. Issue spa locker keys, slippers and robes.
3. Escort guests to their lockers.
4. Provide tour while explaining spa amenities offered and answering guest questions.
5. Monitor and maintain the locker facility area with all supplies stocked and freshened.
6. Maintain inventory sheets as necessary.
7. Order supplies from manager as necessary.
8. Maintain a safe, clean and neat work environment.
9. Check guests appointment/schedules as needed.
10. Assist guests during their use of the wet area facilities by providing personal service and ensuring a safe environment.
11. Deliver exceptional level of guest service in a calm and centered manner.
12. Assist with pool coverage as necessary.
13. Assist with stocking, cleaning and maintaining pool areas as necessary.
14. Read all memos.
15. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers.
16. Report to Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift.
17. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
18. Knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions.
19. Work efficiently and as a team.
20. Will work independently and use decisions and good judgment to assist guests and provide safe environment.
21. Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Prior guest service experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.