Busser/Server Assistant (Mii amo Cafe)
|Salary Range:||$5.15/hour (plus tips)|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Description:||To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner. Assist servers as necessary.|
|Duties:||Responsibilities include: |
1. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed.
3. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including side-work.
4. Complete knowledge of all menus and wine lists.
5. Serve guests and internal employees in established standards.
6. Reset tables with all items including proper, polished service ware.
7. Work efficiently and as a team.
8. Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-workers and management. Must maintain Yavapai County Food Handlers Certificate. Prior busser experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.