|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Pick up linen and trash from unit closets. Provide turndown service to our guests at a high level of standard. Closing projects as scheduled. This is an evening position--must be available to work evenings and weekends.|
|Duties:||1. Pick up dirty linen, OJ buckets, dishes and trash from unit leaving them neat and clean|
2. Wash dishes when needed
3. Provide turndown service to our guests following a high level of standard including setting out slippers, dim lights, stock with water, refresh towels and tidy room as necessary
4. Handle guest service requests in a professional manner
5. Complete closing projects including cleaning of warehouse, mop floors, clean employee restrooms, and assist in laundry.
6. Work with laundry staff to assist and ensure following proper procedures.
7. Follow training guidelines for new staff members.
8. Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Knowledge of cleaning chemicals. Prefer some basic English skills
75% walking and standing
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Use of cleaning solutions
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.