|Salary Range:||$6.00/hour (plus tips)|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner. Assist servers as necessary|
|Duties:||1. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work|
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed
3. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including side-work
4. Know all menus and wine lists
5. Serve guests and internal employees in established standards
6. Reset tables with all items including proper, polished service ware
7. Keep work station clean at all times.
8. Read all memos
8. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
9. Report to Restaurant Manager before ending work shift
10. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times
11. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
12. Know resort layout
13. Work efficiently and as a team
14. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handlerís certification. Prior busser experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests.
Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
35% Bending & lifting
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of Cleaning Solutions