|Salary Range:||$12.00/hour + commissions after fully trained|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Mii amo Spa|
|Description:||Provides Mii amo Destination Guests, Enchantment guests and owners with the highest quality of service and spa experience possible. Welcome the guests upon entrance into the facility. Efficiently and cordially answer questions and perform scheduling of appointments. Educate guests on treatments and classes offered. Check all guests in both for guest rooms and treatments. |
|Duties:||Responsibilities to include:|
1. Greeting all guests entering spa with a warm welcome.
2. Answer questions and accommodate requests for treatments by scheduling appointments in a timely, helpful and friendly manner.
3. Follow A.M. and P.M. checklists based on shift.
4. Read communication mail at beginning of shift.
5. Verify all the information with guest: name, room #, cc #, exp. Date, gratuity amount to be added, the amount we will be charging them, the length of treatments, and ensure complete confirmation card as necessary.
6. Ensure guest is aware of any charges upon scheduling of the treatments.
7. Inform the guest of cancellation policy.
8. Handle guest complaints courteously, offer solutions and follow through everything requested by guest until there is a satisfactory conclusion.
9. Possesses a working knowledge of activities department.
10. Check all facilities for neatness and cleanliness and communicate to manager as necessary.
11. Have a personal knowledge of all treatments and classes and proper usage to communicate to guests.
12. Knows all safety and emergency procedures and accident prevention policies.
13. Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||High school education or equivalent work experience. Some college preferred. Prior guest relations training in spa, hotel/resort or other customer service industry desired. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. This position requires excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate and learn complex computer software packages. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.