|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Description:||Performs all general sanitation cleaning duties of kitchen facilities, equipment, china, glass and silver.|
|Duties:||1. Wash all chinaware, glassware, and equipment (pots, pans, utensils, etc.)|
2. Put away all clean china, glassware, etc.
3. Maintain cleanliness of the dish-room (wash floors, sinks, walls, etc.).
4. Organize dish-room area.
5. Clean up spills immediately (safety hazards).
6. Empty garbage and laundry bags.
7. Mop floors and clean outside dock area and other common areas .
8. Clean and stock food line in employee cafeteria (Banquet kitchen).
9. Clean, maintain, and breakdown dish machine at beginning and end of each shift.
10. Completes checklist while performing closing and opening duties.
11. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the Resort at all times.
12. Foster a work environment of teamwork by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.
13. Other duties as assigned by management.
|Qualifications:||High school diploma/equivalent or equivalent related work experience or training. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems and resolve them. Knowledge of HACCP procedures and proper food sanitation methods. Ability to work with a variety of chemicals.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.