|Salary Range:||$10.00/hour (plus commission after training period)|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Provide all aspects of the highest level of guest service including but not limited to, booking tours, dinner reservations, area activities and events. This position should promote/sell and have full knowledge of the resort’s services to maximize the guest’s awareness of the services available on property. Outside the resort services, sell or suggest only the highest quality available to ensure our guests satisfaction.|
|Duties:||1. Determine the guest’s needs in order to familiarize them with the various activities offered both on and off property|
2. Work with vendors that provide services in the area and book appropriately for guests.
3. Answer telephone by using the guest’s name
4. Maintain a clear and organized desk area
5. Enter information into computer system on any event or service you have prescheduled and ensure the front desk has the information for the guest’s arrival date and keep guest itineraries up-to-date
6. Make reservations as requested for dinner, events, air travel, rental cars, etc.
7. Provide guests with directions to attractions or facilities on or outside the property
8. Have a personal knowledge of all that the concierge desk offers and recommends
9. Coordinates guests’ requests for special services including flower arrangements, gift baskets, etc.
10. Complete appropriate documents for special requests to insure the correct department is notified and that the billing information is complete
11. Contact in-house guests periodically to ascertain any special needs
12. Quickly and efficiently follow through on all requests from guests
13. Organize special functions as instructed by Director of Rooms or Department Manager
14. Always use name/concierge on all written material
15. Handle all guests’ concerns/complaints professionally, efficiently and in a courteous and timely manner
16. Display a friendly manner including a smile and in a truly helpful and cheerful attitude at all times
17. Assists in training new Concierge staff on how to sell the Resort and other services to our guests
18. Ability to maintain the highest level of service to our guests in a professional manner at all times
19. Posses a strong knowledge of Resorts facilities and services and the surrounding community
20. Ensure that no gratuity (kickback) from any vendor is accepted. Only contracts through the resort are authorized
21. Provide confirmations to the guest of anything scheduled so they are aware of the cost, cancellation policy, date, time, etc.
22. Ensure all guests’ questionnaires are reviewed and responded to in a timely fashion
23. Book future tours and activities in advance of scheduled arrival date to enhance guests’ experience
24. Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years resort customer service experience preferred. Must posses a vast knowledge of the resort and local community. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required. Strong team member relations.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.