|Salary Range:||$4.90/plus tips|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Description:||To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner for the main Pool Bar.|
|Duties:||1. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work|
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed
3. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including all side-work
4. Know all menus and wine lists
5. Take food and beverage orders in complete and timely fashion
6. Serve guest in established standards
7. Keep work station clean at all times.
8. Read all memos
9. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
10. Operate InfoGenesis in proficient manner
11. Report to Restaurant Manager before ending work shift
12. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the resort at all times
13. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting coworkers and other departments as necessary to exceed our guestís expectations.
14. Know resort layout
15. Work efficiently and as a team
16. Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handlerís certification. Prior serving experience desired. Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful
Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
25% Bending & lifting
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of Cleaning Solutions
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.