Pool Server (part-time)
|Salary Range:||$4.80/plus tips|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Description:||To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner for the main Pool Bar.|
|Duties:||1. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.|
2. Uniform must be neat and pressed.
3. Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job including all side-work.
4. Complete knowledge of all menus and wine lists.
5. Take food and beverage orders in complete and timely fashion.
6. Serve guest and in established standards.
7. Keep work station clean at all times.
8. Read all memos.
9. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers.
10. Must be able to operate POS in proficient manner.
11. Report to Food & Beverage Manager before ending work shift.
12. Act as an ambassador of Enchantment by speaking positively of the resort at all times.
13. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting coworkers and other departments as necessary to exceed our guest’s expectations.
14. Knowledge of resort layout
15. Work efficiently and as a team.
16. Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must be able to work in all kinds of weather. Must obtain a current Yavapai County Food Handlers Certificate. Prior serving experience desired. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.